Thursday, April 17, 2008

Exclusive Banners For Sell!

Here some banners for sales. The customer refuses to accept any of those as he wants something out of this world with a cheap bargain. Owh well, customer always right. Banners below for sale, only Rm10.00 each. If you're interested, email me using the email form deep down below. I will change the title so that it will suits your need and suitable for your blogs, websites.

Custom made your header, banner for only Rm20.00 here. Email me for more details.

Please deposit Rm10.00 to
Maybank
Khairul Anwar
153010440540

P/s : I hope he will satisfied with the second attempt. Email me first before making any transaction because the banner you choose might already been taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=5aad5ed1c8ceb4641cefa49c80dcccf8