Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My First Pound Sterling :)

Today is one of my luckiest day as I've my first Pound Sterling! I never thought be able to grab anything especially from pound sterling. I've used to be paid or pay via dollar and that's has become the main currency in my internet income and by having pound sterling, its a record breaker for me :)

Since the conversion has changed due to the fact that pound sterling is much stronger than dollar as 2.xx dollar equal to 1 pound sterling, my 15 pounds sterling would give me a total of 35 dollar or ringgit Malaysia 70.00. The dollar is weakening right now so I have to cash out often for full benefits.

Compared to a few years ago, I might be able to earn more because 1 dollar equal to ringgit Malaysia 3.5 and since the rate has decline, the profit decline too. Even in many forum, the new rate for e-commerce trade has fallen from 3.5 to 3.0 Owh well, its still a free money, though :)

P/s : Now waiting for my Bidvertiser and Advertlets payments since my Google Adsense has been banned for a reason (They say its the high rate of clicks, whatever!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=5aad5ed1c8ceb4641cefa49c80dcccf8