Thursday, April 17, 2008

New Feature!

At last, I just knew how to put a link to a picture. Thanks to my friend that shares his knowledge. The new features would be now you can simply subscribe to my blog by simply click on the RSS cube. I dont know whether I am the first person to show this button in a form of dice, rather than tablet that already been done by many bloggers.

Of course its a custom made and if you want me to create one for you, its not a problem :) You can get your own RSS cube for free specially from me. All you need to do is send me an email including your RSS feed's URL and the colour of your choice. I will email to you later the complete html code or the picture only, its your choice!

Feel free to subsribe to my RSS too!

P/s : I hope I am one of the first using the RSS cube :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=5aad5ed1c8ceb4641cefa49c80dcccf8