Thursday, May 29, 2008

Don't Be Dirty Minded...

Don't be dirty minded, I know what you're thinking when you see the picture above. But than again, look what exactly is the item above :P


I've told you! Its actually just a Magic Finger, a product by Kirrie to protect your touch screen from getting dirty and its of course electrostatic proof so that you will not get accidental shock.


To be honest, I never see this product in the market, at least not in Malaysia. I think having it is better that using a touch screen pen because the push force from the pen might damaged your pda or touch screen's LCD.


P/s : Yeah, I know. I also thought the same before :)

2 comments:

  1. kalau fikir ini kondom, aku mmg terfikir.. tp tatau la yg ini org lain pun terfikir sama..

    hujung mende ni mcm tits.. ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...sempat lagi tu...memang dah gelap dah mind tu...hehe

    ReplyDelete

 
ss_blog_claim=5aad5ed1c8ceb4641cefa49c80dcccf8