Sunday, May 4, 2008

Malaysian Naive Art Showcase 2008

Malaysian Naive Art? Why did they use the word Naive Art? I think if I am not thinking behind the words or between the line, naive can be explained as the showcase is showing naive arts only. Fortunately, its just a name to arose attention because Malaysian Naive Art means to educate Malaysian regarding arts.

I almost been absorbed inside the team when suddenly my parents give ma a red light (its 3 months break, I'm hanging at my parents house) and I cannot participate in that event. Mufakirins will be there to sell gifts and handmade teaching consultant. Their booth will be near to the main entrance.

So, what are you waiting for? If you wish to see a good work of arts, it would be one of the precious memory inside your brain. Visit Malaysian Naive Art Showcase 2008 and see for yourself the smart and unique work of arts, all from Malaysia to the world.

P/s : I really wish that I can go there...Kak Na, I have fulfill your wish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=5aad5ed1c8ceb4641cefa49c80dcccf8