Monday, May 19, 2008

My Mega Project

This project is actually not my first mega project but this time I will make it more personally. The cost already been paid and my items are already completed. All that left is the final stage. What will it be? Hehe...I can't reveal to you right now but once all completed, this blog will be the first to know.

This project involve months of researching so that I can convey quality products to any of my reader. Check it out later. Making JV's with some people really are not that amusing. Sometimes we have to bare if they complain or ask for more profits but thats normal for any mortal, right?
P/s : I'm quite busy lately so this blog might not have any new post for a few days. But since Blogger already created sheduled functions, this might not be a problem. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=5aad5ed1c8ceb4641cefa49c80dcccf8