Monday, June 9, 2008

The Result Of Wrong Timing

After venturing into the world of internet business for real, I've learn a few things, for example wrong timing can result badly. How bad is bad? If you ask me, once you have to compete with other long branded products on the line with you, its a bummer that you have just pick the wrong time.

At that time, the only thing that stand between you and the products that compete with you is the level of advertising. To be honest, I don't know my level of advertising but seems that its just not enough. Gambling the whole product on one platform only is not going anywhere.

But, at the same time, this will create opportunity for me to learn the importance of friends, and creating JV with others are the best solution. I am so thankful that in the middle of the hard days, someone turn on me and offer his/her hands. I hope my JV with others will be successful.

People love to buy product by brand and if you have to compete with them, the chances to get a total lost is high. Just imagine that two companies launch sport shoes, one has a branded mark and the other is still new on the market. So, even though the new one is better than the branded one, people will still turn to the branded one.

The only way to surpass this is by massive advertising solution. Will it help me? I dont know yet but this is where the tough part came, and the learning process begin. I hope it will make me much more mature on using the internet tactics.

2 comments:

  1. Kadang-kadang. Waktu promosi memang tidak kene kerana bertindan dengan pelbagai produk yang menarik hati. Jika ada satu e-book yang mempunyai harga yang sama dengan e-book yang lain. Mereka akan memilih kualiti sesuatu e-book jika mahu beli e-book tersebut.

    Jadi, timing memang penting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, that's one of the main challenge I'm facing now but no pain no gain. Long term positive thinking is important. Its a good experience :)

    ReplyDelete

 
ss_blog_claim=5aad5ed1c8ceb4641cefa49c80dcccf8