Sunday, August 24, 2008

Just Received My Package

Today I just received my package from one of the most successful internet marketer and a Google Adsense player, Mr Syed Ikhwan on it's first physical product, Video Usahawan. With a very good and motivated move, I went to the post office to pickup the package from my private post office box and going back home with a smile.

I've seen it and its awesome. This package is the compilation of many dedicated internet marketers and I am telling its worth buying. (Hey, im in JV so that can't be counted). The information been coveyed in a much relaxing ways where its more like a chat with a lot of information and of course it has its draft and guidance all the way from which sites and where to click. Since the potential profits can be hundred thousands of dollars (not MYR!), you understand what I'm saying, right?

There are some slots on affiliate, advertising, traffic and other kind of stuff that I am sure you won't be able to get it from anywhere else. Sorry to say that this product is'nt been released yet but once it does, you better check out this site first for extra products which I will give away along when you purchase them from me!

P/s : Am I allow to do this? Sorry Syed, just can't stop myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=5aad5ed1c8ceb4641cefa49c80dcccf8