Friday, August 15, 2008

Pound For August

Just a screen shot of what Paypal send me this morning. It's not my full payment because I still have £18.00 pending payment payment for this month (if I'm not mistaken) It's been a hard day for the past few days that I neglected this blog a little bit due to job constrain and also very heavy workload.

So, I've been joining this program for quite a time and to be honest, its one of my passive income since its not often that I received job from PPP or Linkworth. So, do you wish to monetize your site to? Click Here to find out more!

P/s : I've recently found another making money program that paid via pound too but I wish not to post them until it proved that it's paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=5aad5ed1c8ceb4641cefa49c80dcccf8