Saturday, September 6, 2008

Received Payment From Freebies4webmasters

It's proven, finally. People are questioning whether this program really pays or not and I'm assure you that my £10 is true alright, credited via Paypal. I don't know whether this site will keep paying the same amount later on but what I can say is that for now, they paid well.

What is Freebies4webmasters? Easier to say this as a program that requires you to show their banner at your site (no maximum domain) and you will received £10 every month as long as the banner keeps there. Which one is the banner? For this domain, you can scroll through the pages until you will find a striking blue banner with the words fly UK or something like that. I've received my first pound with this program and could not wait for next month.


Is there any qualification to submit your domain? Of course there is, it is how to maintain the peace and order around. You can click as a publisher and ask them yourself about how that this project actually works and so on. There you can start submitting your domains to be invested on this project.

So, do you wish to earn extra dollar now? Just hop by to Freebies4webmasters by clicking here now! If you need any aid and so on, you know where's my office, right?

7 comments:

  1. i already have received the payment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrates to you too, hope the payment will last :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Den pun ada dapat payment dari freebies ni.. Harap2 kekal la skit.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup,hopefully becoz sometimes there are sites that only pays on the initial stage and becoming a scam later on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm applying to put the banner on my blog, still no response from that site. I think they will email me in 2 to 3 days.. hoping to earn like you guys!! Pray for me..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course, hope you will get your share too :) they reply quite late but no matter as long as the money still on...its worth waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. they did pay but now they have stoped and holding payments have a look

    http://makeapound.blogspot.com/2008/10/freebies-4-webmasters-scam.html

    ReplyDelete

 
ss_blog_claim=5aad5ed1c8ceb4641cefa49c80dcccf8