Thursday, October 16, 2008

Another Payment

I keep myself lucky. Even thought got many things attached that I don't have much time to even updating my blog, I still earn, not much but at least something when I actually do almost nothing. As long as these blog is alive, my passive earning will come alive as that too.

So, here's the earning from one of my largest monetize company, click here to find out what is it. Of course everything need guidance and to do so, you can go to http://www.laporankhas.blogspot.com and do what you suppose to do. On the mean time, I should get back to study, take care all!

P/s : Got a pending $50.00, when they gonna pay that too...

1 comment:

  1. congratulation. I believe thats more than 20 dollar right after you convert.

    ReplyDelete

 
ss_blog_claim=5aad5ed1c8ceb4641cefa49c80dcccf8