Saturday, November 15, 2008

Searching Altenatives

Since its my break, semester break which is not that long, only for a month and a half, I need to come up with something absolute so that even when I'm busy, my online income will still keep running. So, any suggestion?

Some say that I should just create a download site. That's pretty obvious can help me because people will intend to download anything from movies to anime but which one will I choose? I don't know. I don't have much source for anime and I think maybe I blend in with rapidshare and might have chances to become a rapidshare account dealer. Nice...

For now in my tiny brain is just about downloading site. Downloading what, that I dont know yet. Potential e-book is too small and I bet many have seen sites like that. Well, we just have to wait and see what my next small project might be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=5aad5ed1c8ceb4641cefa49c80dcccf8