Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Free Peel Ads Software

Here's a free peel ads software for you. Sorry to say that there is no example how the ads space will look like when you see them here because I am so weak with anything related to websites and can only do some basic things.

They say that peel ads are famous because it will arouse interest among your reader and thats will make it your number one money maker. If you ask me, I never peel the ads maybe because im not that easily tempted by this ads but for others, it might be other cases.

So, want to download? Click Here

2 comments:

  1. can i use this software on blogspot blog.

    my blog url is http://easyearningbyhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest with you, I haven't seen any Blogspot website using peel ads. If you can manage to manipulate the HTML, maybe you might be able to do it.

    ReplyDelete

 
ss_blog_claim=5aad5ed1c8ceb4641cefa49c80dcccf8