Saturday, December 13, 2008

Google Android G1 phone, Blackberry Storm, or iPhone Up For Grabs!



Hey, its Christmas and New Year, how about a new phone? If its not for you, it might be a gift for the ones you love...or you can just send them to me :) Chitika right now is having a new contest and the prizes are seriously mouth watering. Think of a free Google Android G1, Blackberry Storm or iPhone! That's not all, if you get runners up, you still gonna walk home with $200...how about that?

All you have to do is to create a layout just like below. See the picture? Yup, adsense on top and Chitika on the bottom (no funny thoughts, eh..seriously) and let Chitika decides the winner.

Well, I can't explain more because I'm one of the contestant too, how about you go to their site instead and see what else they offered on this festive season? Click here to jump over there and see the whole news yourself!

P/s : Hopefully I won anything! I would be glad even if I only win cash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=5aad5ed1c8ceb4641cefa49c80dcccf8