Thursday, May 21, 2009

Few Things You Need To Start Online Marketing

I'm not a pro, nor I am an "otai" but just a full time student that venture the internet for a better reason and not just wasting my time playing games on Tagged, chatting on MIRC, checking junk email or updating my photo at any social sites such as Friendster, MySpace, Facebook and others that just emerged. Online marketing is big and it based on different interpretation. I consider blogging as online marketing as well and I don't mind if I'm wrong. For those who wish to venture and might wanted to earn something online, here's a few things you must (or might) have to smooth the trail. Don't say the first thing we need is "knowledge", way to go Captain Obvious! (Take it from Discovery Channel)
...
So, in MY opinion. I repeat, its my opinion. Other people might think differently but since this is MY blog and I'm the supreme author, I will write my opinion only. So, the first thing you need is computer with internet. It can either be laptop with broadband, PC with internet or cybercafe. It's best to avoid cybercafe because you might leave your personal data behind and that's VERY dangerous.
...
Second, you need a merchant account. It's important so that online transaction can be done. Merchant account can either be Paypal, Moneybookers, Alertpay, Liberty Reserve, Egold (still exist or not?) and other free merchant. Unless if you already gain some profits or a very serious seller, I don't think you need to apply for Worldpay, Netbuilder or CO2. That's way too expensive for newbies as you might end up having debts rather than profit.
...
Third, you need a bank account. I mean local bank account. It's better to have online banking. Right now most of the banks have online banking, all you need to do is asked for it and apply for the password. Online bank account make transaction easier to receive or to pay. Deduction or profit can be seen directly online without having to go to the bank or ATM machine. In Malaysia, you can always count on Maybank, CIMB and Public Bank. Not adviseble to use Bank Islam because my ID been blocked eventhough I haven't log in for the second time yet!
...
Fourth is a card. It's better to have a debit card rather than stick around with VCC. VCC is a risk procedure because if a merchant asked you to hand in the card statement, you might be in deep trouble. Debit card can be used for verification. Ensure that it has either Visa or Mastercard and can do online transaction. Maybank card cannot do this yet. Therefore, its better to stick with Ambank debit card or Public Bank debit Mastercard. Tunemoney? I've been scammed RM50 from them. Better don't. They will blame you for their own error. Trust me.
...
The last one is an email. You definately need to have an email for verification, contacts and extra information or feedbacks. Using free email is okay for beginners but once you decided to have a blog or website, use a paid one. Mine is yakuza666{a}kabelduitonline.com. See? It's different because its not the same with the free Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail and Live.
...
Other than the top five is experience and knowledge. I'm not going to list that because its obvious that you need those. Knowledge can be seek via Google search, forums and e-books. Be careful to check the e-book's feedback using Google before purchasing any e-book. Experience can only be gain by time. Later you might want to rent PO box or virtual office but that's another story. Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=5aad5ed1c8ceb4641cefa49c80dcccf8