Sunday, May 24, 2009

My First Encounter With iPhone

iPhone has just become a latest trend in the world, with the latest iPhone 3G that offers spaces from 8 GB until 16 GB really makes the world go round. In Malaysia, the official launch of iPhone 3G is by Maxis as the service provider. Other than that, you can find it at Apple's retailers nationwide. Even on auction websites such as eBay, Lelong and Webidz, anyone that sell an iPhone, wether its an imitation or original will find a great deal of hits and viewers. If you manage to convince them, you got sales all around the clock. I'm serious about this. Since iPhone is the hit of this year (and a few years ago), able to sell it on a cheapest price really boost your income. Therefore, its not suprising that I'm currenty using an iPhone as well. So, what I'm posting here is not what I read but what I really experience, first hand.
...
The first thing when I got this iPhone is how am I going to insert the simcard? I don't even know how to open the back of the phone where most of today's phone has it. Therefore, I search the Google on how to insert a simcard to an iPhone and Youtube have tonnes of it. But to be honest, if you watch it the first time, you might be mistaken on how the real way to insert it. At first, I put the pin and try to peel off the simcard holder but actually the real way is to push it and the simcard holder will pop up.
...
Look? The style is good, using a mobile phone that full touch screen and has an Apple logo at the back is very stylish and trendy. The design is nice, and I can say that its really technological but my iPhone don't include a touch pen. Using thumb is nice already but need to wipe the screen sometimes. The touch sensitivity is great and I love it. It reflects well eventhough it doesnt equipt with features such as "touch back" (its like touching the water).
...
I also don't know that I have to apply for Apple Apps Store even to download and install free application. I also need to have an iTune as well. Even if you wanted to register for the store, you need to have debit card or credit card. I'm not sure if you can use VCC to deal with it. The registration is simple and easy to handle. There's a lot of free softwares at the store to choose from. Updating your firmware can help you to fix bugs but each download will take a lot of time. Imagine, it takes me 24 hours to download an update of the latest firmware via Celcom broadband!
...
The camera is just 2.0 Megapixel but the quality is good. The good resolution really makes me don't mind about the pixel as the picture is still smooth and great. Unfortunately, I don't think iPhone equipt with video camera because I cannot record anything. All pictures will be stored in pictures and there's no way to hide it so if you take a naugthy picture, better store it in your computer fast and delete it because you can't hide it on an iPhone.
...
Surfing the internet using Safari has never been better. Zooming in and out with movements really a good sensation and the font for the websites are crystal clear and easy to read. Of course you can't expect the video buffering to be fast but its still in a good shape. Viewing pictures from Friendster also fast and I can save it by just holding the picture. Overall, its a nice phone and I love it. Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=5aad5ed1c8ceb4641cefa49c80dcccf8