Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Paypal Resolution Case : Second Thought Or Last Words?

Paypal resolution, one case settled, the other case just getting wierder. Can someone from the resolution team able to make a second thought? I used to think that resolution case is final and firm but based on the latest email I got from their team, its seemed as if there can be a second thought. I'm sure its not a last words that they request from the buyer after settling the case. Rather than read what I wrote, better you read what they wrote to me on their email. This is the first email, sent today around 3.24pm. Notice that they stated that they are in my favor.
...
...
This is the second email, 10 minutes later. Around 3.34pm. Suddenly they said that they are sending email to the buyer for extra information.
...
...
At first I thought that they are sending email saying that the case is solved and the buyer's claim has been rejected but after I went to my Paypal account today, it seemed that the case still hanging as they waiting for the buyer's respond. What does this mean? Is it Paypal asking the buyer to say his last word? I don't think so. It really seemed like there can be a second thought after a case been decided.
...
By the way, on separate event, I got an email saying that its from Paypal. It says that the claim on MKEurope has been credited back but I quite confused when they asked for feedback by click on a link. I'm not sure its a scam or not but I don't want to take the risk so I jump into conclusion that its a scam email. Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=5aad5ed1c8ceb4641cefa49c80dcccf8