Friday, May 15, 2009

To Anoynamous : Read Before Bid (Or Quick Grab)

Tonight I take a look on my blog and wolla-weh, a few comments and shout box full of dissatisfaction towards me. Nevermind, I understand. The buyer (only one buyer) feels tensioned and frustrated after realized that he/she should read the description before buying the goods. I'm sorry my friend but readers on this blog (except you) already know that I am selling imitation, fake, China OEM mobile phone. It's pretty obvious as I stated that. I love to spare some comments but harsh words can distrupted this blog's SEO and niche. Well, need explanation?
...
Mr Anoynamous, I'm sure that the column on the bidding's section is not for entertainment, fulling the caps of the websites or just beautiful decoration but full of information regarding the item. As an ethical seller, I always gives the right specification of the item. Since almost all mobile phone from China has camera not more than 1.3 Megapixel, I'm sure I stated that on the specification as well. Dont forget that I put no 3G and WiFi. Do you understand the word "no"? It means not available. (but if you don't understand the word no, its still troublesome because not is no). Don't forget I did put the item location is from China, right?
...
Mr Anoynamous, your eager to have the items and later asked for refunds blind you towards my return policy. Return policy comes in two ways, either by return of refund or return of goods for an exchange with a new one. On this case, I decided not to return the refund but only exchange of the goods. It has been stated very clearly (I mean, VERY clearly) on the policy.
...
My Anoynamous, don't you ever think why some people give positive feedbacks and others give neutral feedbacks on the same item? The positive feedbacks are because they know I sell imitation phone, that's why they give positive feedbacks. The neutral one because they read the specification back after the item arrived and agree that the item is 100% according to the specification but since they don't satisfied and regret for not reading the specification, they put it as neutral. The negative feedback (only one) refers to the one that don't read and think that he's correct even after reading the specification. This fella cannot bare the mistake and decided to blame the seller.
...
Lastly Mr Anoynamous, if I lied on the specification (which I have not), have you even wonder why after a few hundreds viewers on the item, none of them turn into a buyer? iPhone is a hot selling items and the viewers READ the specification before bid. That's why they don't bid because the specification clearly stated that the item is not original, its China OEM (another name for China imitation). For those who still in a mist, my advice is to read before you bid.
...
Pity the seller. Imagine, you angry at the seller, mocking them and so on but the truth is the seller never lies, its just that you (the buyer) don't read the specification and bid on the item. But nevermind, we as the seller understand your rage, as what Akon say, "Eventhough the blame on you, i took the blame from you, so you can put the blame on me..." Till then!

 
ss_blog_claim=5aad5ed1c8ceb4641cefa49c80dcccf8