Saturday, November 21, 2009

Paypal Crazyhour


Paypal has launched its competition, called Paypal Crazyhour where you may win prizes worth $75000 in total. The competition starts from now until December (not sure whether its the end of December or early December but since the newsletter uses picture of a girl wearing snow hat that symbolize Christmas, I bet its until the end of December). There will be thirteen Crazyhour time within that very long gap and if you're lucky enough to shop at that hour, you might be able to win either $25000 cash, trip to Phuket or all expenses paid trip. I do hope I get the cash because I don't like moving about to anywhere except near my home.

So, all you need to do is shopping using your Paypal account and that's it. There are no registration required. I will not going to participate in this event because I hate Paypal for losing me in the resolution a few months ago which seriously make me loss both my profit and items to the scammed buyer which Paypal favor. I hope Moneybookers will do the same thing later because right now I'm only using Moneybookers and Alertpay. Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=5aad5ed1c8ceb4641cefa49c80dcccf8